Monday, February 23, 2009

We're Speeding Up - Can You Feel It?


According to Nasrin's Waves of Bliss, February was a stellar month for portal openings and ethereal activity. In her February 2nd group channeling, she announced the return of the Celestial Guardians to our planet. From her web site:

"This will catapult Earth and all souls to absorb a much higher Quotient of Light to unfold the Reign of Peace, as we glide into the Age of Aquarius. This enormous event has been on hold for the past 18,000 years. Now we can be instrumental in triggering its return."

Personally, I'm ready for anything that will create a "glide" into ascension. The downloads have been so intense this week, I've been able to do little but eat and sleep. I am so incredibly grateful for coming into this life with knowledge about what's going on. Were another person to experience the things I have, they might think they had lost their minds.

The week culminated in downloads so intense, when I woke up I felt like I was literally wavering between two time lines. This was accompanied by mild dizziness and a slight loss in equilibrium. If I hadn't been so aware of energy signatures all my life, it could have been quite disturbing. Instead, it allowed me to understand what appeared to be wavy distortions and energy shifts in the matrix that is my apartment.

I have been working on visualizing the things I desire to have in my world; one being my dream house (pictures at the bottom of my blog page). To do this, I keep the vision of that house in my mind's eye as I go about my day. This weekend, as I was standing in front of the kitchen sink preparing food, I looked in the mirror and clearly saw what I would see if I was standing in front of the kitchen sink in my new home. This time, however, the view was so clear the apartment I currently live in could only be seen in my peripheral vision. I tried to reach into the dream time line, but it melted away too quickly and once again I was firmly back in reality. I wasn't able to hold onto it for too long; just long enough to realize that 2012 and the associated ascension is moving in faster and faster. There are days when I could swear I felt the Earth's rotation.

What I did realize from these events is it has never been more important for us to ensure we are actively in the process of creating the world we want to live in. Every thought we have is radiating out into the pool of consciousness across the Earth. Those tuned in to the ascension are already seeing the effect of how quickly their conscious manifestations are taking place.

If you don't know what your perfect life would be, ask the universe (or your higher self) to help you find where your bliss truly lies. If you have some idea, give deep thought to how being in that vibration would affect you, especially if it includes starting your own business. Great achievement can often turn into great dedication. Remember to envision yourself having time for all the other parts of life as well.

The power we are being given in the days ahead can manifest for either good or bad. If there ever was a time to ensure our thoughts were not straying to negative fearful thoughts it is now. This is our time to shine and to send our loving bliss out into the world. This is our time to be miraculously healed. This is the time to return to everything we ever were outside the constraints of our 3D bodies and fully embrace our 5D existence.

May you find exquisite joy in your 5th dimensional days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment