Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Gifts of 2012 - Integrating The Sun and The Equinox




I've had some of the most amazing days these last two weeks. Yes, there have been some spectacularly 5D things in the wind, but new gifts aren't the half of it. Even though I've known and read a lot about the higher dimensions and existence within them, I am constantly amazed at the level of new thinking and new awareness available just by embracing all that is.

While sun gazing has been a long-held tradition by some indigenous groups, many others are now coming to an awareness of its benefits. As a 3D person, I was barely able to look at the sun for much of my life. Having worked on computers since their inception my tendency was towards staying in dark places to keep the sun from my sensitive eyes. I began to notice, however, that as my vibration raised my ability to look at the sun directly increased, spurred on by a friend's love affair with the sun.

My first experience looking at the sun was pretty intense. It was a noon sun at the beach and after looking at it directly (with the benefit of sun glasses) I noticed an enhanced view of the existence of multiple dimensions. Upon looking down the boardwalk there appeared to be a split in the fabric of time just past the huge iron sculpture of King Neptune. It was almost as if time had ripped and the choice to be in any dimension took the simple act of walking into it. While my brain processed the view, my conscious self begin thinking about all the responsibilities I had in this time line and I shook the desire to experience more off. The energy was amazing that day - I felt as if the sun had actually fed me. After that point in time, I began to notice much more ethereal activity in my home.

I integrated that experience over the next week and was then ready for my next foray into the sun. Unfortunately, the rain would not accommodate me. It rained for an entire week. Then, as if by sheer magic, the sun came out full force on the day of the Spring Equinox - Friday, March 20, 2009.

I wasn't able to do my Equinox meditation and affirmations until after 4:00 p.m. (which would have been 3:00 p.m. if we didn't have daylight savings time). I took a lawn chair outside and sat in the parking lot looking at the sun. Most of the time it was just the perfect strength for my eyes. Sometimes, however, it pulsed and the light became too bright.

I had put on "Devi Prayer" by Craig Pruess and Anandato lay out my affirmations for the months ahead. While I was staring at the sun, four evenly placed white orbs came into view around it in a perfect rectangle. I blinked my eyes to make sure it wasn't just a trick of reflecting light. They remained there. After 15 minutes of staring at the sun, an image of human like people standing around the top of it came into view. As I looked closer they appeared to have blinding white robes on. I came to understand these were ascended beings. I blinked my eyes several times to try and figure out if it was just a trick of the sun, but they stayed in view for the next five minutes until the song ended.

Most people would have had some type of message to relay upon connecting with ascended beings. I had none. I'm not a channeler by nature and to be honest I was so dumbfounded at the sight of them it didn't dawn on me to ask. All I know is I had asked for healing for my eyes as part of my affirmations and they appeared 15 minutes later.

This world that is ascending is full of miracles. Sometimes it requires that we re-acclimate back to nature in order to allow them to come into being for us. As we receive more and more information about the changes in energy in the days ahead, we should be open to ALL the possibilities. They are waiting there for us, for the time we will actually allow them into being with our thought patterns. We ARE creating heaven on Earth. What type of heaven it will be is completely up to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment